Saturday, September 27, 2008

There was "Timing"...now "Time"....

and questions like, "Where does it go?" It's the end of the month already and what have I accomplished? It doesn't feel like much. I did take a whirlwind week and drove from Tennessee to northern New York. I should say I 'rode', but I got some quality knitting time in. I started FiberTrend's S-2003 The Sheep Shawl



using Web's wool/cashmere blend in a finger weight. I always say I don't like lace and doing an overall lace pattern repeatedly IS pretty boring. Mixing up the patterns and doing one chart after another is pretty exciting like working fair isle in Meg Swansen's Dubbelmossa and I LOVE fair isle. I'm already down to the sheep so let's hope the border doesn't finish me off.



A quick hour where I grew up was enough to visit the lake and pick up some cheese. Ahh, the power of cheese. After seeing Lake Ontario again and remembering how great it was growing up there, I know why my daughter loves Maine so much. It was still two weeks too early for any foliage, but just in time for the salmon fishing!

No comments: