Friday, December 11, 2009

BABY

This is Baby...our beautiful girl. We were at least her third home and she was with us almost five years. She just passed away of acute leukemia. She has left a hole in our hearts.

This is a life with us in pictures.

Here she and Muggs are first getting acquainted.

Soon they were my favorite Hellhounds.
Basking in the sun together. As much as they fought they were always together.
Is there anything cuter?
Disrupted from sleep by yet another photo opportunity.

It's the eyes....
In her favorite spot among the pillows on my bed.

Fresh after a bath at the groomers.
Baby is constantly being stalked by this woman with a camera!

This past September.
This is my last shot when she came home from the hospital last Saturday. We thought it was a bout of hepatitis at the time. She's wearing her red badge of courage. She never complained and loved us unconditionally.
Yes, our beautiful girl...Baby
? - 9 December 2009



1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh no, I am so sorry for your loss. She looks like such a love. When the first picture appeared on my screen I giggled. Then so sad. My thoughts are with you at this time.